- Report mostly in line with expectations
- USDA estimate US Sep corn yield near 176.3 vs 175.8 expected and 172.0 last year
- USDA estimate US 2021 corn planted acres near 93.3 vs 92.7 in August and 90.8 last year
- USDA estimate US 20/21 corn carryout near 1,187 vs 1,117 in Aug. 21/22 1,408 vs 1,242 in Aug
- USDA estimate Brazil corn crop at 86.0 vs 87.0 in Aug. Argentina 50.0 vs 48.5 in Aug
- USDA estimate US Sep soybean yield near 50.6 vs 50.0 expected and 50.2 last year
- USDA estimate US 2021 soybean planted acres near 87.2 vs 87.6 in August and 83.1 last year
- USDA estimate US 20/21 soybean carryout near 175 vs 160 in Aug. 21/22 185 vs 155 in Aug
- USDA estimate Brazil soybean crop at 137.0 vs 137.0 in Aug. Argentina 46.0 vs 46.0 in Aug
- USDA estimate US 2021 all wheat planted acres near 46.7 vs 46.7 in August and 44.3 last year
- USDA estimate US 21/22 wheat carryout near 615 vs 616 expected and 844 last year
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.