- Report pretty much in line with market expectations – bearish soybeans, neutral corn and supportive wheat
- USDA estimated US 2021/22 corn carryout at 1,500 mil bu vs 1,432 expected and 1,408 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2021/22 soybean carryout at 320 mil bu vs 300 expected and 185 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2021/22 wheat carryout at 580 mil bu vs 576 expected and 615 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2021 corn crop near 15,018 mil bu vs 14,973 expected and 14.996 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2021 soybean crop near 4,448 mil bu vs 4,415 expected and 4,374 in Sep
- USDA estimated US 2021/22 soybean crush at 2,190 vs 2,180 in Sep. Exports 2,090 vs 2,090
- USDA estimated US 2021/22 corn feed at 5,650 vs 5,700 in Sep. Exports 2,500 vs 2,454, ethanol 5,200 vs 5,200
- USDA estimated US 2021/22 wheat food at 964 vs 964 in Sep. Feed 135 vs 160. Exports 875 vs 875
- USDA estimated World 2021/22 corn carryout at 301 mmt vs 298 expected and 297 in Sep
- USDA estimated World 2021/22 soybean carryout at 104 mmt vs 101 expected and 98 in Sep
- USDA estimated World 2021/22 wheat carryout at 277 mmt vs 280 expected and 283 in Sep
Risk Warning: Investments in Equities, Contracts for Difference (CFDs) in any instrument, Futures, Options, Derivatives and Foreign Exchange can fluctuate in value. Investors should therefore be aware that they may not realise the initial amount invested and may incur additional liabilities. These investments may be subject to above average financial risk of loss. Investors should consider their financial circumstances, investment experience and if it is appropriate to invest. If necessary, seek independent financial advice.
ADM Investor Services International Limited, registered in England No. 2547805, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority [FRN 148474] and is a member of the London Stock Exchange. Registered office: 3rd Floor, The Minster Building, 21 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AG.
A subsidiary of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
© 2021 ADM Investor Services International Limited.
Futures and options trading involve significant risk of loss and may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. The information and comments contained herein is provided by ADMIS and in no way should be construed to be information provided by ADM. The author of this report did not have a financial interest in any of the contracts discussed in this report at the time the report was prepared. The information provided is designed to assist in your analysis and evaluation of the futures and options markets. However, any decisions you may make to buy, sell or hold a futures or options position on such research are entirely your own and not in any way deemed to be endorsed by or attributed to ADMIS. Copyright ADM Investor Services, Inc.